02 August 2014

On Food and Glorying God

I haven't posted my testimony on health on here yet, but one huge aspect that I struggle with is food. It is truly the torn in my side.

I just ordered a book after conversing with a dear friend of mine entitled "Trim Healthy Mama". The day after I saw this video, where the authors give a summary of their testimony and finding out what the Bible says about food.

It touches on God and His glorious sacred echo in my life right now: balance.
I've been trying so hard to change my food habits for the last two years... always one step forward, 3 or 4 steps back. I finally reached a point where I was trying so hard that I was leaving God out of it.
These ladies found that they were trying all the fads and trends, cutting food groups, etc and were still struggling with health issues.

I'm excited to see what the Lord does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment